Sunday, November 05, 2006

Suck My Life Away...

Lust is how you enticed me and now I’m broken
Trust is what I can’t trust anymore
A life so unordinary I can’t believe
What your faithless love has done to me
I thought I’d seen my perfect world inside you
Blind is what I am now because of you
Life is so unfair I can’t believe
How I find myself down on my knees…

But now I breathe,
I’m breathing life back into me…

Shadows of our memories
They won’t just stay away
I won’t love you tomorrow
You suck my life away
I can’t trust you today, darling
And our love won’t find a way
There’s no hope in tomorrow
‘Cause you suck my life away…

Dibesh Saha
(2003/2004)

Note: Something I wrote way back in 2003/2004 for (my band in India) Swastika. Apparently I was writing songs about break-ups before I had actually gone through one. I guess I was a suicide-child(is that even a word?)! Hehehehe...

2 Comments:

Blogger bani said...

I don't know how I landed here, but after a couple of posts, especially this one - i'm officially impressed!:)
good work!

8:05 PM  
Blogger warrior of light said...

hey dibesh...
wow its a crazy world...just came by this blog randomly and its you....anyway i just realised that ure head is one more thing i like abt u:)
hope ure doing good..
wud love to know wats goin on with u...let me know..
cheers
garima

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home