Friday, June 09, 2006

The Cup of Life...

Well, its just under 9 hours to the start of the greatest footballing event in the world, and before I go to sleep with a smile on my face knowing that I'll wake up to the World Cup, I just wanted to let you know a couple of things. Firstly, all my plans of posting an in-depth World Cup preview sort of a thing went down the drain, because I realized that I'd probably end up giving a one-sided, biased view on the basis of my having seen only a handful of players on a regular basis throughout the year (from the English Premier League). What I thought would be better, and far more interesting was to actually try to step into the shoes of a football journalist-cum-critic and review the matches and the teams instead. I don't know whether I'll be able to follow up on a day-to-day/match-by-match basis, but I'll try my best. Galtiyaan maaf kar dena, bhaiyyo aur behno...

Till my next post, take care, goodbye......and enjoy the greatest party of 2006!!!

GO ENGLAND GO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home