Monday, November 14, 2005

Moaning and Bitching.....

I'm bored....fucking bored. School ain't fun anymore. And even though I'm making friends slowly as time passes by, there is still a sort of emptiness inside. Boo-hoo.....I'm a lonely bitch. And a bored one too. I mean EA Sports:FIFA can keep u busy for a reasonable amount of time, but for how long? After sometime the silence gets to you. The silence in your life I mean. Back home life was a riot, with friends around and something happening almost everyday. Here its just the opposite, fun has shut shop and gone on strike. Boo-hoo.....Help! I wanna go home......for sometime at least. I'm bored and a bit tired too. Mmwwwwaaaahhhhh! The only thing keeping me alive is Southpark. Thank God for that at least. Even the "jam session" scheduled for Monday(we found 2 more musicians) was cancelled. I think God wants me to remain bored for sometime. I'll just play along. (weak smile)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home