Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Return Of The Diary!

I've found it! My yellow diary/note-pad which I used to write all sorts of stuff in....since around grade 12th or so, which is around 4 years I guess. I thought I'd lost it. Shit, now I think I'll call 'em the Archives from Hell. Some of the darkest and most wonderful stuff ever written by yours truly. I know I'm blowing my own trumpet again, but I just can't stop smiling. After a long time I'm really happy. Period. Have a test on thursday. Will start posting the contents soon after. Check this space for updates! And by the way, Swastika-people, remember the song that was never born? Well, the forces in my head have copulated to conceive the extraordinary child that is "Bane". Or in my humble opinion.....A new song that KICKS ASS!!!

Oh yeah baby! Beware hell, this is the return of the psycho......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home