Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hell After Life

No sign of fear, no sign of pain,
I treat everyone with hate and with disdain.
“Go and fuck yourself”, that’s what I’ll say,
As for my actions, there’s hell to pay.
Love’s not on my list, I think its dead,
A new bitch every night is what I need instead.
I kill for pleasure, I score for fame
Is this a religion? Is this a game?
It’s alright baby, I know you’re new.
Let me just welcome you to a different point of view.
I’ll show you what its like to live life on the edge,
Purge blood, the booze is free; violent acts of rage.

Don’t fucking care anymore; life is just a joke…
Do you care anymore? Your life is just a joke….

You sit on your little throne and you think that you’ll get by,
But you know that anyhow you’ll get hell after life….
You stand on the side and you think that you’ll get by,
But you know what? Anyhow you’ll get hell after life.



Notes:

What if there was no judgment?What if there was no such thing as a conscience?What if you could commit every little "sin" you've ever thought of,without the fear of being condemned?
Would that be the perfect society that Man has always dreamt of?The Utopia from Hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home