Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bane



Sleeping with my demons,
I won’t rest until you’re dead
Bane is my religion,
And evil’s what I spread…

I can’t think straight for a second,
Now my eyes are turning red,
My aim is your conclusion,
I am what’s in your head.

Smiling to myself at night
Neither sleeping nor awake,
Rape your own reflection,
Love the demons in your head.

I’m burning up in ashes
Every time I close my eyes,
My mind’s a cemetery…
It buries me long before I die.

Angry with myself is
Not the way I want to be
Stumbling down the pathway,
Only darkness can I see.

My past has turned its back on me,
My future walks away.
Standing at the crossroads,
I’ve lost belief in faith.

This taste’s that’s in my mouth
Gets so familiar nowadays,
Living on illusions
I wait for empty death.

The voices in my head
Are the only ones I heed,
Pain is satisfaction
And pain is what I need.


This poison’s running through my veins,
These hooks they break my skin
Building walls around me,
And running from my sins.

Resting with my demons,
I can’t sleep until I’m dead.
My bane is still inside me,
I am what’s in my head…

Rights reserved.
Note: Final Version. Boys...get ready for July. Fingers crossed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats s an awesome creation . does it have music to go along with it?

i got some verses of my own but dunno if i'm doin my bit to keep them from being blatantly plagiarised (read your note part: so the thought came)

they're available online....some old some new....i wish to use CC coz once im done venting those feelings i don't want to hold them as my own but just let ppl know where those words come from.
http://geocities.com/pintooo15
even kids make better site than that...but its the content that matters to me....umm and hope it makes sense to more people....searching for the right audience.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good stuff man, really liked it a lot

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

astounding!
that picture was worth a thousand words..
but the words accompanied'z wht left me dumbstruck!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home